Other name: butylene oxide
CAS No. 109-99-9
EINECS No. 203-726-8
Molecular Formula C4H8O
Molecular Weight 72.11 g·mol−1
EBS (Ethylene Bis Stearamide)
Optical brightener OB
Main Characteristic of Tetrahydrofuran/THF:
1. Organic liquids having a low viscosity at room temperature and pressure.
2. It is a common medium polarity aprotic solvent.
3. It is an excellent solvent.
Specification of Tetrahydrofuran/THF:
Colorless transparent liquid
100PPM max (0.01%max)
The content of Peroxides
Production Workshop :
There are five production processes of tetrahydrofuran:
(1) Furfural method:
(2) Catalytic hydrogenation of maleic anhydride:
(3) 1, 4-butanediol dehydration and cyclization method:
(4) Dichloroprene method:
(5) Butadiene oxidation method:
Our sino factory have 3 ISO certification production site, meanwhile, There are 10 sets of production line and 2 sets
inspection equipment, can reach 120000 ton capacity for per year.
Our plant has strict quality control in each manufacturing process. All goods passed BV,ISO9001 & SGS which
quality can be control and guaranteed. Meanwhile all the materials are tested before each shipment in our
laboratory to double confirm the quality.
ISO9001:2008 -Quality Management System; SGS certification; FDA certification
Package & Storage of Tetrahydrofuran/THF:
180 KG drum , 14.4 MT/20'FCL for tetrahydrofuran.
also be packed according to customer's needs.
Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Applications of Tetrahydrofuran/THF:
1. Resin resolvent (Layered coating for tape, PVC surface coating, cleansing PVC reactor, ink for plastic printing,
thermoplastic polyuretha-ne coating, etc)
2. Reactive solvent (hydrogen aluminum, and boron, steroid compound and macromolecule organic polymer, etc)
3. Chemical medial agent (Polymerized substances of PTMEG etc.)
4. Chromatographic solvent (Using the method of gelatins filtering chrom-atogram)