Product name: N, N-Dimethylacetamide
Molecular formula: C4H9NO
Molecular weight: 87.12
CAS number: 127-19-5
EBS (Ethylene Bis Stearamide)
Optical brightener OB
Main Characteristic N, N-Dimethylacetamide:
1. High thermal stability,
2. Low hydrolysis.
3. Non - proton polar solvent
4. Low corrosivity and low toxicity.
Specification of N, N-Dimethylacetamide:
Dimethylacetamide % min
Chroma/ Hazen unite
Water % min
Fe(mk/kg) % min
Acidity(In terms of acetic acid) % min
Alkalinity(In terms of dimethylamine) % min
Conductivity((25℃μs/cm) % min
Production Workshop :
There are Acetic anhydride method/Acetyl chloride method/Acetic acid method/oxo synthesis .
Our sino have 3 ISO certification production site, meanwhile, There are 10 sets of production line and 2 sets inspection
equipment, can reach 120000 ton capacity for per year.
Our plant has strict quality control in each manufacturing process. All goods passed BV,ISO9001 & SGS which quality
can be control and guaranteed. Meanwhile all the materials are tested before each shipment in our laboratory to
double confirm the quality.
ISO9001:2008 -Quality Management System; SGS certification; FDA certification
Package & Storage of N, N-Dimethylacetamide:
190KG/drum , 15.2MT/20FCL
also be packed according to customer's needs.
Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Applications of N, N-Dimethylacetamide:
1. Used as raw material for synthetic fiber and excellent polar solvent for organic synthesis
2. Used in organic synthesis, as solvent, catalyst and paint remover
3. DMAC is mainly used as solvent for synthetic fiber and polyurethane spinning and polyamide resin synthesis.
4. Widely used in polymer film, coating and medicine.