Product Name: Formic Acid
Other name: Methanoic Acid
EINECS No.: 200-579-1
CAS No.: 64-18-6
Hazard class: 8
UN NO.: 1779
Appearance: colorless transparent liquid with strong irritating smell
EBS (Ethylene Bis Stearamide)
Optical brightener OB
Main Characteristic of Formic Acid:
Formic acid is Colorless fuming and inflammable liquid with strong irritating smell,soluble in water and alcohol.
Specific gravity: 1.2201(20°c).
Melting point: 8.3°c.
Boiling point 100°c.
Specification of Formic Acid:
Sulphate as SO4
Chloride as Cl
Iron as Fe
0.006 % max
Production Workshop :
Our sino factory have 3 ISO certification production site, meanwhile, There are 10 sets of production line and 2 sets
inspection equipment, can reach 120000 ton capacity for per year.
Our plant has strict quality control in each manufacturing process. All goods passed BV,ISO9001 & SGS which quality
can be control and guaranteed. Meanwhile all the materials are tested before each shipment in our laboratory to
double confirm the quality.
ISO9001:2008 -Quality Management System; SGS certification; FDA certification
Package & Storage of Formic Acid:
250 KG Drum , 20 MT/20'FCL . 35 KG Drum , 23.8 MT/20'FCL .
also be packed according to customer's needs.
Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Applications of Formic Acid:
1. Pharmaceutical industry: Caffeine, Analgin , Aminopyrine, Vitamin B1,etc.
2. Leather industry: Tanning agent, Deliming agent, Neutralizer etc.
3. Printing and Dyeing Industry:Acid Stains etc.
4. Chemical industry: Methane amide, DMF, Age resister, etc.
5. Rubber industry: Coagulation, etc.
6. Steel industry: Acid cleaning of steel production, etc.
7. Paper industry: Pulp manufacturing, etc.
8. Pesticide industry: Triazolone, Disinfest, etc.
9. Food industry: Disinfectant ,preservative etc.
10. Poultry industry: Silage, etc.