Xylitol is white crystal or crystalline powder, sweet, with a sweetness equivalent to that of sucrose, soluble in water (160g/ml approximately) and slightly soluble in ethanol and methanol, with a melting point of 91°C-96°C, a boiling point of 216°C, and a calorific value of 16.72KJ/g (as the same with glucose). As Xylitol absorbs heat when dissolving in water, so when it is eaten in solid form, you will have a happy and cool mouthfeel. 10% xylitol solution has a pH value of 5.0-7.0.
Xylitol is a sugar alcohol sweetener used as a naturally occurring sugar substitute. Xylitol is found in the fibers of many fruits and vegetables, including various berries, corn husks, oats, and mushrooms. Xylitol can be extracted from corn fiber, birch, raspberries, plums, and corn. Xylitol is roughly as sweet as sucrose with only two-thirds the food energy. As with most sugar alcohols, initial consumption can result in bloating, diarrhea, and flatulence, although generally rather less so than other sugar alcohols like sorbitol.
Meets the requirements
Xylitol assay (dry basis)
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
Total plate count
1. Healthy sweetener: extracted from natural raw materials, used as the natural and healthy sweeteners for sugar-free foods, sugar-free candy, and other healthy foods.
2. Anti-caries: can not be fermented and used by the bacterial of dental caries, greatly used in oral care products.
3. Good control of blood glucose level: can be used as the sweetener for diabetes, as nutritional supplements and auxiliary therapeutic agent.
4.Improve liver function: can promote liver glycogen synthesis, reduce the consumption of protein in the fat and liver tissue, protect and restore the liver, improve liver function and anti-fatty liver, in the use of treatment of B persistent hepatitis, have significant effect on B chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis, and is an ideal supplementary for patients with hepatitis complications.
5. Weight control: low-calorie advantage - 2.4 calories per gram, 40% fewer than other carbohydrates, is greatly used in a variety of weight control foods, and as high-calorie sucrose substitutes.
6. Improve gastrointestinal function: Xylitol can promote the proliferation of bifidobacteria. Promote the proliferation of beneficial intestinal flora, improve gastrointestinal function, has high activity, is a promising add functionality factor.
25kg pp bag or other customized packing
Storage and Transportation:
It should be stored in a cool, well-ventilated and dry place, away from solarization, flame source and heat source; and should not be stored together with alkali substances.